[BC] CCrane FM Transmitter

Ronald J. Dot'o Sr. ron.doto at comcast.net
Tue Jan 15 16:11:25 CST 2008

The owners manual says it's custom made by "Sangean" so try that.

It's a Model FT-007, FCC ID: BYG006 (Made in China).

The data label says it complies w/ part 15

If you take the back off towards the top just to the right of center
there's a small pot that trims the power back to legal limits if some
terrible nasty person turned it up to extend the range.:)

Ron D

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Kline" <akline at netins.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 12:41
Subject: [BC] CCrane FM Transmitter