[BC] Stuff For Sale

Glen Kippel glen.kippel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 12:59:30 CST 2008

On Dec 31, 2007 2:02 PM, <seaberg1 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> So what does this mean for you?  Do you stay with KWXY ? Or can't say at
> this time?

KWXY will cease to exist, therefore I would not be able to stay on.  R&R
Broadcasting, who bought KWXY (and the AM last year) have offered me an
engineering position with them.  It looks like that will begin on a
share-time basis next week, working into full time with the demise of KWXY.
If some other station decides to pick up the KWXY format, I could possibly
do both.  There is a lot that is up in the air at this point.

I may also resume my position as co-chair of the Riverside-San Bernardino
County LECC.