[BC] RIAA Nazis & Homeland Stupidity

Linc c310driver at lincster.com
Tue Jan 1 15:40:18 CST 2008

Every week we have a conference call to monitor construction of MediaFLO
sites.  We always discuss "Bills of Material" which we refer to as BOM's.

I'm sure Homeland Security, CIA, FBI, NSA, AT&T, corporate data miners, et
al know every detail of our deployment.

We are been expecting a raid to take place at one of the meetings with all
the Site Managers sent of to Guantanamo never to be heard from again.

Only 384 days until the presidential IQ goes above 86.

Linc

Rich wrote:

"Especially if your player has albums that bombed.

Note to Homeland Security, CIA, FBI, NSA, AT&T, corporate data
miners, et al: just kidding about the bomb thing.