[BC] The RIAAfia

Tom Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 17:07:42 CST 2008

True; or else the MOHD came from a music provider like Jones Radio -
yes, they have several MOHD formats available as well as the
sat-delivered ones.
Tell 'em go to Dallas if they want to see the originals (NTM the fact
that much of the MOHD stuff has NEVER BEEN on CD - some vinyl, some
direct from a special copy of the master tapes - the custom
recordings never even released commercially!  Put THAT in your pipe
and smoke it, RIAA!)

Tom S.