[BC] Audio Cable

Milton Holladay miltron at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 3 08:41:49 CST 2008

And heaven forbid that the strands of one wire in a pair should have a
different rate of twist than the other, or that there should be different
rates of twist in the L and R pairs, what with the subtle psycological
effect of hearing audio that has been transmitted through such
wires..Perhaps TomO is a victim and example of this twisting effect. ....<g>