[BC] Breaking out 8723 to Two Connectors...

Tom Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 12:15:52 CST 2008

I've also seen red designated at left on some equipment; however, I go
with r/b as the left channel because single-pair is r/b; and "left" is
also designated as "CH. 1" or MONO, hence mono/left = red/black pair.

YMMV, as long as it's documented and consistent...

(ran into a site that WASN'T consistent.  BIG fun troubleshooting that
one...)

Tom S.