[BC] 100 Ft Radio Tower

Stanley Adams stanleybadams at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 14:32:44 CST 2008

Well, not knowing the circumstances, I can offer this:

1.  The client knows how far his search ring can be, that is, how far can he move without bringing co-channel interference into play with other area 1230's.

2.  Local zoning boards while having SOME right, this is a bona fide FEDERAL issue, and I suggest that your client read the FCC web site and talk to them about their rights.  There is probably a place near by that would be glad to take a tower as long as it is not in the approach of an airport.  180 ft would work as well and does not have to be lit.

Stan Adams