[BC] Short AM Tower

Keith Hammond monsterfm at monsterfm.com
Fri Jan 4 08:08:07 CST 2008

[>]

This depends upon a LOT of variables such as soil conductivity, band
congestion, antenna loading, etc. just to name a few.

> Towns can't force their ordinances concerning tower height on a
> federally licensed facility and to try and change the laws of physics.
[>]

Paul, I *know* that you've personally talked with the goons in Shamrock, TX
(not mentioned as a way of bringing it up again) and I *know* that you've
heard the ring-leader BRAG about what he and his people did here. I've also
had him to call me and tell me what he had planned for YOU "if Paul doesn't
change his opinion of us".

The reason I mention this is: If Shamrock, TX, can actually mandate certain
THOUGHTS and OPINIONS, I'd certainly believe that any civilized town can
probably do a little better and can literally get awa with ANYTHING THEY
WANT...

It depends upon the town and the "gullibility and ignorance factor" of the
people living there. (That says a LOT about Shamrock, TX, too.)

Keith Hammond
MonsterFM.com / Broadcast Services

ShamrockTX.us - Simply unbelievable!