[BC] FM Power Amps

Mike McCarthy Towers at mre.com
Sat Jan 5 05:57:03 CST 2008

Depends if the owner is a publicly traded company.  From what Glen was
saying, I'm presuming it's a privately held company.

Recall several threads have discussed the frugality of some owners
regardless of their equity's underwriting. And the trend is towards
privately held companies which thumb their nose at Wall St. and the daily
lemming knee jerking seen there.

MM

At 05:42 AM 1/5/2008 -0500, Cowboy wrote