[BC] RE: Unrated markets

Mike McCarthy Towers at mre.com
Sat Jan 5 09:44:12 CST 2008

The FCC adopted Arbitrons DMA's as their market definitions as policy,
which isn't written into the rules. It is the prevailing methodology and
they will not accept anything else unless the policy is changed or
overridden by statute or extreme instance.  The latter is highly
unlikely.  But it only applies to the home market.  While WLW shows in
Columbus, it's not counted against CC in that market.

MM

At 06:27 AM 1/5/2008 -0600, tpt at literock93r.com wrote