[BC] Here's a laugh!

Jeff Johnson jeff at rfproof.com
Sat Jan 5 11:12:28 CST 2008

HD Radio seems a much a non-starter as an MG sports car. Those HD Radio
spots are as informative as a politician. Most of us are upgrading our TX
plants, which is the upside of all of this.

Speaking of the spots, how informative is "Stations between the stations"??
I have explained HD Radio to quite a number of people in our business, even
recently, who had no clue and, even subsequently, no interest.

We will have a beautiful new Nautel V7.5 at WNKU this spring, however.
Sweetness.

Jeff.Johnson at rfproof.com, CSRE
RFPROOF.COM