[BC] Early mobile phones

Kevin C. Kidd, CSRE/AMD kkidd at kkbc.com
Mon Jan 7 19:16:45 CST 2008

Oh Gary,

Please stop.  I escaped from a MSS in 1994 and have tried to forget all
that crap.

I can't count the number of resonant Cadillac rear seat cushions that I
found while troubleshooting Pulsar desense complaints.  Around 1990 IIRC.

I had a Standard portable with DTMF and 2-tone decoder that sufficed for
our local mobile PX service until cell came along.

Now hunting another dose of that amnesia inducing medication...

--
Kevin C. Kidd, CSRE/AMD
mailto:kkidd at kkbc.com
http://www.kkbc.com