[BC] Modern Day Triode Making Video

Mark Durenberger Mark4 at durenberger.com
Tue Jan 8 06:47:24 CST 2008

I was able to do that too...while I was waiting in the car for my wife
outside the Goodwill store.  Got a little better evacuation however; I kept
the engine running while the vacuum pump was working.  My transconductance
measurement was also slightly more linear.  Still...he doesn't do a bad job
for an amateur.

Mark Durenberger, CPBE