[BC] Re: Early mobile phones

tony dinkel tonydinkel47 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 10:52:10 CST 2008

Whats wrong with Motracs other than they would break your feet?  Ever have a T44 slip open and drop its case unexpectedly?

Just had to throw away 2 TLD-1100 MJ VHF full duplex mobile telephones with all 11 channel elements and supervisory package.  Still had a copy of the owner's (Biggie Nevins) license inside.  Still had his JL number programmed in the sup pak.  Los Angeles registry.

td
kfi