[BC] Apple's HUGE Mistake

Alan Kline akline at netins.net
Tue Jan 8 11:48:30 CST 2008

Maybe iBiquity should let Apple do its marketing.

Then, we'd have iBuz... ;-)

(ducking)

Seriously, though, I'm not going to spend a few hundred bucks on an
iPhone, and a hundred or two more on accessories, so I can have a fancy
wake-up service with Internet radio. Not with the price AT&T charges for
data on all but their unlimited plans. I'll stick with the 30-year-old
clock radio next to my bed...

Just before Christmas, I "upgraded" my cell phone to a Sony Ericsson
unit with a digital "Walkman" built in, *and* a halfway decent FM radio
receiver--it even does RDS. Very nice to have on the bus ride home from
work--I can mostly ignore the school kids and the drunks...

ak