[BC] URGENT----- WESTINGHOUSE 50HG TRANSMITTERS

Bob Groome bobgroome at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 14:00:33 CST 2008

I recall seeing them at WHAM, WTAM and KMOX.... but there are many more
bob

stanleybadams <stanleybadams at yahoo.com> wrote: GUYS CAN YOU COLLECTIVELY GET ME UP A LIST OF STATIONS THAT USED THE BIG
WESTINGHOUSE 50HG.

I HAVE STARTED A LIST OF STATIONS THAT I KNOW, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO FILL OUT
THE LIST MORE, I HAVE ABOUT 10 STATIONS ALREADY.

THANK YOU

STANLEY ADAMS

THIS IS FOR THE NEXT WESTINGHOUSE ARTICLE IN RADIO GUIDE.

Cable-Connectors-Blocks-Racks-Test Gear-Tools-Lots More + Now Barix too!

Bob Groome

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.                       Albert  Einstein

Personal Web site is http://web.mac.com/bobgroome/index.html

Work Email at ERI is bgroome at eriinc.com