[BC] Ford 2009 HD radio

Barry Mishkind barry at oldradio.com
Tue Jan 8 14:25:33 CST 2008

Now that is interesting, for two reasons:

         1. As we copied a post from another list last week,
         someone who works at Ford just signed off on the
         2009 models and says they are NOT going to be
         standard.

         2. Here at CES ... I was speaking to one of the
         Ibiquity PR people, and expressly asked the question,
         based on a press release this week - Ford is supposed
         to make them standard in the 2010 models.  I was
         going to ask for some more insight, but the PR gal
         turned her back on me - apparently her assistant
         was unable to provide a working radio for a Phoenix TV
         cameraman to video.

         ... but, hey, the TV people as so important ... right?

At 04:45 AM 1/8/2008, Bruce Doerle, wrote