[BC] talent auto-on air

Mark Earle mearle at mearle.com
Tue Jan 8 16:23:13 CST 2008

My message was blocked because of a bad word. Wonder what I said?

Besides the Touch Tone controller, an auto-answer hybrid will be needed.
Those are about $150. Anyhow, I'll be in tonight looking for this noise
with Easton's assistance - we will need to make a few seconds of nothing
on air a few times.

I suspect it is weak signal between the studio and transmitter, but can
check out that gear as well. I cannot readily check the antennas though.
But what we learn tonight should give us some clues.

We'll be there early - 6:15-6:30 and the checks should take less than an
hour - the periods of silence will be brief. I need to pull out some
connectors in the rack and make measurements of the signals.

--
mwe

       ) )
      ( (
       ) )    You will be assimilated... oooh, coffee!!
    _|****|
   ( |    |
    `|____|   mearle at mearle.com