[BC] Remote KVM Switches

Mark W. Croom markc at kjly.com
Wed Jan 9 11:38:14 CST 2008

What persuaded me to try the CAT5 models was the wiring density issue. I
only had so much conduit space between the studio and the room with the
data closet so I needed something that would extend without using up
quite as much space as the straight cable approach.

Some video cards can drive long cables very well...others not so well,
in my experience.

Mark
MN