[BC] IT troubles

Mike McCarthy Towers at mre.com
Wed Jan 9 20:02:18 CST 2008

You know....those who don't have anything thing to hide or worry about
revealing, have nothing to fear.  If you mind your business and don't go
playing around or discussing sensitive matters, then there isn't much to
worry about.

OTOH, for executives who deal in strategic matters where "eyes only"
security is important, this can be a rather severe security leak risk if
the wrong people have access to or monitor the messages as they come and go.

MM

At 11:13 AM 1/9/2008 -0700, Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote