[BC] RE: FM Power Amplifiers

Mike McCarthy Towers at mre.com
Thu Jan 10 05:42:13 CST 2008

No, these are not "Tater Cakes".  This is simply a HUGE pie sized cake
which comes out fluffed up covered with powdered sugar. It's so big that it
overflows the plate.  It's a great after all nighter when you are HUNGRY,
bone tired and need something to put you the rest of the way to
sleep...which it does nicely.

MM

At 11:34 PM 1/9/2008 -0800, Glen Kippel wrote