[BC] IT troubles

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Thu Jan 10 16:44:29 CST 2008

Okay, that's easy. Configure MS Outlook exactly the same as outlook
express. It needs the name of your SMTP mail host. Since it defaults
to "mailhost," it would be best to configure your name-server to
resolve mailhost with the correct IP address. Then you don't need to
change all your machines. If you don't have a local name-server (type
nslookup with no parameters and see if that machine is someting
local), you need to configure each machine with the name of your SMPT
mail host.

--
Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson