[BC] Websites

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Fri Jan 11 10:57:13 CST 2008

I tried it on a Vista machine, on a Windows ME machine, with Firefox,
and a Linux machine with Firefox. Everything is fine. I looked into the
Firefox "Error Console" and saw no errors (which is unusual --most
web-pages have a few errors), so the problem is not the web-page.

But there is some SCAREY code requiring a current version of
Java. If your Java isn't current, and you are not using IE, this may
cause a hang!

<!-- Applet used to "preload" audio files (Explorer only) used during
AD searching. Do not remove!-->
<applet code="cachepreload.class" CODEBASE=audio/ width=0
height=0><param name=sound value="found.au"></applet>
<applet code="cachepreload.class" CODEBASE=audio/ width=0
height=0><param name=sound value="notfound.au"></applet>

I suggest you pay the Sun site a visit to get the latest Java.

--
Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson