[BC] congress to investigate the FCC

R A Meuser rameuser at ieee.org
Fri Jan 11 15:56:32 CST 2008

Politics as usual but if you read the link, Martin is more out of line
than usual.  There were complaints about his actions on these lists and
throughout the industry in general. Not publishing rule changes
preventing other commissioners and staff from getting timely information
to help them in their decision making and his general arrogance is a
little bit beyond the usual.