[BC] uplink ERP - RF hazard?

Rich Wood richwood at pobox.com
Sun Jan 13 14:29:30 CST 2008

------ At 01:16 PM 1/13/2008, Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote: -------

>Ok folks, I was being slightly sarcastic about the "good thing I
>don't plan on having kids" comment. It was supposed to be a joke
>that I'm sure sounded better when I thought of it but when I put it
>"down on paper".. it.. well, sucked.
>
>I have a feeling Powell got it.

I have a feeling most of us got it but decided to take it as a
refreshing thread to replace the ham on wry. Regardless of one's
orientation there may come a time when kids become important to you.
I have a few friends who have enlisted the help of female friends and
now have beautiful children and great families.

Don't worry about a kilowatt. Just steer clear of climbing towers
with UHF signals at the 5 Mw level and make sure you shut your radar
gun off if you take a second job.

Rich