[BC] OT: Credit card processing

R A Meuser rameuser at ieee.org
Sun Jan 13 15:32:05 CST 2008

Actually it is not. There is a monthly fee that is not a fixed term
contract The there is a per transaction fee plus 2.19% of the
transaction. Amex cards cost more. They happily handle small volume
transactions. They will also handle recurring charges. That is what our
camera club use it for - fix term memberships paid monthly off a
pre-authorized credit card. If someone defaults and their contract is
legitimate, paynet will chase them for you.