[BC] One More Telephone Query

Wayne Woollard woollard at inreach.com
Mon Jan 14 08:33:19 CST 2008

I would place all bets on what Kevin Tekel has ascertained.  There were real
"Announcers" in those early radio days, and the quality of the voice
reproduction in old receivers was marginal, also the listening audience was
attuned to listening to "Announcers," rather than ordinary diction
methodologies.
WW