[BC] RIAA and Copying

Tom Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 17:14:39 CST 2008

I SERIOUSLY doubt this will stand up - for one, music syndicator
service(s) like Jone Radio Networks and Scott Studios (whatever name
it's going by) would be put out of business - as would many, many radio
stations.  Almost ALL of them have copied their music to hard drive for
automation / live assist.  This has become reduxio ad absurdum...

Sounds like it's time for radio stations to start auditioning house
musicians and band leaders.....

Tom S.