[BC] CCrane FM Transmitter

Powell E. Way III W4OPW w4opw at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 14:46:51 CST 2008

--- Alan Kline <akline at netins.net> wrote:

> I've been thinking about buying one of the CCrane
> part 15 transmitters
> that was mentioned in an earlier thread. CCrane
> states that the unit is
> FCC certified, but I'll be darned if I can find it
> in the OET's
> equipment database. There isn't a "CCrane", a "C.
> Crane", or a "C Crane"
> in the database...

No but I noticed the range is doubled when you use it
with the walwart....higher voltage. It covers my yard.
I clip leaded it to a turnstile FM inside and got half
a mile. Still I was the only one that would receive
it..... no one lives that close to me.

Powell

NNNN
POP email is powell at backroads  DOT     net