[BC] CCrane FM Transmitter

Alan Kline akline at netins.net
Tue Jan 15 15:03:22 CST 2008

Interesting...I've been wanting something that would cover the whole
house and yard, and comes with a wall wart. At the moment, I'm using one
of those little iPod-type transmitters. It's not bad, but it's a
nuisance changing batteries every couple of days. I use rechargeables,
so it's not a huge pain, but still...

Thanks for the comment, Powell. Now I just have to get the cap-ex
request approved by my CEO... ;-)

ak