[BC] RDS numbers?

Broadcast List Broadcast at fetrow.org
Sat Jan 19 15:32:00 CST 2008

I rent a LOT of moderately priced cars, and it is on most of them.

Most if not all Toyotas have it.  The thing that just amazes me is
how few stations use it, especially the basic ID form, which is not
expensive.  When one arrives in a new town it is easy to find
something if they transmit the program type.  So few do.

--chip