[BC] CCrane FM Transmitter

Alan Kline akline at netins.net
Sat Jan 19 19:23:46 CST 2008

As it turns out, I got off easy...I offered her 3 new CD's of her choice
and she said OK...

The unit arrived today. Very disappointed with the out-of-the-box
performance. Only a few feet of range, and not close to full-quieting.
Then I did the "mod", and wow! what a difference! I ended up taking the
back off--the rubber "feet" over the screws came off easily. It sure
didn't seem like I turned that VR that much to get the improvement I
did. It now covers the house with a pretty good signal.

Haven't tried to see what kind of range I get outside--think I'll wait
until the wind chill is above zero for that... ;-)

ak