[BC] RDS numbers?

Mike McCarthy Towers at mre.com
Sun Jan 20 10:12:44 CST 2008

I usually say something to effect, "I might be an engineer, but I've
also worked with some really good and some really poor GM's,
marketeers, and PD's.  I've learned something from each. Use what I
have to offer as you choose....and at your own peril."

MM

At 10:02 AM 1/20/2008 -0500, Rich Wood wrote