[BC] I'd avoid Trend Micro

Craig Healy craig.healy at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 08:26:10 CST 2008

I've just had an unpleasant experience with Trend Micro anti-virus..

Bought it in early December, and it refused to install.  Tech Support
delayed the whole process to past the time when I could get a refund.  They
refused.  The credit card company listened, and issued a refund.

Other AV programs like Kaspersky, Norton and my current one, Symantec
EndPoint all install and work fine.

Apparently I'm not the only one with problems from Trend Micro.  Fifth
cartoon down:
http://jewishworldreview.com/strips/mallard/2000/mallard011408.asp

So, my recommendation would be to avoid buying Trend Micro software.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI