[BC] Gaffe City

Glen Kippel glen.kippel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 13:15:03 CST 2008

On Jan 21, 2008 10:23 AM, Reader <reader at oldradio.com> wrote:

> the
> <http://www.infoworld.com/article/08/01/21/03FE-25-tech-failures_1.html
> >"Top
> 25 tech slipups of all time," is dedicated to keeping the technology
> industry from losing its collective memory about its biggest blunders.

Somehow I couldn't link to the actual stories.

But, whenever I do something stupid like stick a screwriver in the wrong
place and short out a 98-cent transistor or something, I remember the time
when NASA launched a $100-million satellite *and lost it!*  Upon
investigation, they found that somebody put a semicolon in place of a colon
when programming the trajectory.  Yes, little things are important!