[BC] EV635

stanleybadams stanleybadams at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 13:23:18 CST 2008

That little mic was truly unbeatable.  It was great for remotes, etc.  But
as to the quality of the sound.  It would be about as good as to run it over
with a truck.  Thin and tinny. A miserable mic to use around the station.
The other EV mics that were brown and slightly older in age were far more
accurate in sound, I just cannot think of the numbers at the moment.  We had
the stick mics, the long one type that an announcer might hold in a crowd
situaltion.  Much much better.

Stan, my 2 hey where is the cents key on the keyboard?, Adams in Memphis