[BC] TV Weather

Alan Alsobrook radiotech at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 21 17:32:50 CST 2008

If you really want to see the weather people go nuts, come to Florida
when there is a slight low coming off the coast of Africa. It doesn't
matter that it only has a 20% chance of developing into a storm, or that
even if it did it's going to take 2 weeks to get across the Atlantic.
It's 100% gloom & Doom, kiss your loved ones good bye, the world is
coming to an end as the Cat 5 storm will be here any second.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885