[BC] Sage Endec Remote Control Software

Tim Backer TBacker at galaxycommunications.com
Mon Jan 21 15:22:09 CST 2008

Hi All!

I have written a more up-to-date and flexible utility to allow a computer to control the Sage Endec EAS units.  As with other available utilities, it communicates with the Sage as if it were a handheld wand, but is a little more advanced than what is out there now.

* Direct serial connection
* Connection via IP (using a serial-to-ethernet adaptor at the Sage unit)
* "LED" indicators slaved to the actual Sage LED's
* Shortcut keys matching the most used keys on the Sage hardware wands
* Fast response times

It's free for the asking.  I'll probably put it up on the BWare section of Broadcast.Net, but will send it to you via email if you want.

Email me off list at TBacker at GalaxyCommunications.Com if you would like a copy.

Tim

Tim Backer
Director Of Engineering
Galaxy Communications