[BC] who listens to talk radio these days?

Donna Halper dlh at donnahalper.com
Tue Jan 22 12:08:58 CST 2008

>Rich wrote--
>If any of us had detailed ratings information we couldn't give it to
>you without violating Arbitron's contracts.

Wasn't asking for the gory details.  Just wanted a general sense of
whether my statement that X demographic is the one that listens to
talk radio (of any political stripe, and as I said, not just
politics-- advice shows, sports, whatever) is correct!  Some talk
formats like to say they attract younger demos, and I was trying to
see if you guys and ladies had found that to be the case.