[BC] Space Heater

Gordon Carter gcarter at wfmt.com
Wed Jan 23 10:11:03 CST 2008

Dave,

I remember pulling that thing up the hill from the building by the
street to the newer transmitter building.  We had dollies under it and
tied it to the back end of a pickup truck to pull it up the hill.  Too
heavy to lift into the truck!

Gordon S. Carter, CPBE, CBNT
Chief Engineer
WFMT and The Radio Network