[BC] "Mixing Product" for all you smart engineers...

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Wed Jan 23 10:15:29 CST 2008

When you get very close to radio stations, your radio may
generate a lot of intermodulation products (images) causing
stations to appear at different places on the radio dial.

If somebody has the time, they can do the math consisting
of a lot of sum and differences of the strong frequencies
and the IF frequencies in your radio. The result will
show many places on the dial that the overloading
stations will appear.

--
Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson