[BC] Nextel nationwide outage

Mark Earle mearle at mearle.com
Wed Jan 23 17:12:26 CST 2008

Richard: Please provide some links to support your statement that
this may be sabotage.

Please also provide links to any outage at all, today, on Sprint or
Nextel. None of the online sites, searches, news sites, that I can
find mention ANY outage, much less a nationwide one.

Several respondents here today say "what outage, my Nextel device works".

I have been in contact with 5 Nextel phones, via may AT&T wireless
handset, with no trouble over the course of this day.