[BC] Nextel nationwide outage

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Wed Jan 23 17:56:20 CST 2008

There are no reports on the 'net' that I know of. Instead my
information came from people who work for the TSA. --which may just
as reliable as anything else in the Bush Administration.

Also, I can't find anything on the net which mentions an outage,
either, in spite of the initial report and "apology" which I asked
two TSA employees about. oops ... here are some reports:

http://www.news.com/Sprint-Nextel-suffers-service-outage/2100-1037_3-6024922.html
http://forums.wirelessadvisor.com/northeastern-us-wireless-forum/8916-great-another-nextel-outage.html
http://www.howardforums.com/archive/topic/366915-1.html

Google "Nextel outage" with the quotes, there are more. Check the
dates because there have been many outages and many on the net are old.

--
Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson