[BC] RE: car radio antennas

Bob Young youngbob53 at msn.com
Thu Jan 24 12:53:34 CST 2008

Hey, this infringes upon my idea of 50 ft high retractable rooftop stacked yagis for car FM IBOC reception for when you just have to receive that station beyond the 10-20 mile fringe IBOC area, another idea of mine is unidirectional rotating AM antennas for when you just have to listen to your hometown AM when it's next to an IBOC AMer at night,

Bob Young
KB1OKL