[BC] Increasing AM Spectrum

Andy Soule andysoule at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 16:36:57 CST 2008

Maybe they can help, by moving it along internally.

I was thinking we could propose eliminating all IBOC interference by
shifting all digital transmissions into another time-space continuum.

On Jan 24, 2008 5:29 PM, Cowboy
<<mailto:curt at spam-o-matic.net>curt at spam-o-matic.net> wrote:
On Thursday 24 January 2008 04:55 pm,
<mailto:RichardBJohnson at comcast.net>RichardBJohnson at comcast.net wrote:
 >  Anybody want to submit a proposal for rule-making to the FCC, to
 >  be submitted on April first? Something like multiplying the available
 >  AM spectrum space by spreading it comes to mind. I would help by
 >  copy-editing it and checking any math. We could submit it as a group.

  That's good !
  I like it.

  Of course, if an FCC person is reading this, either they are in on it,
  or the cat's already out of the bag ?