[BC] More antiques for sale

john w9jcm at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 26 10:39:43 CST 2008

Hey guys,
 I am a amateur radio operator here in western Nevada. I would like to
rescue some of these old broadcast transmitters for use on the ham
bands. I know you folks have issues with PCBs and such and have to pay
services sometimes to remove them. Or just the work and time to remove
some of these tanks is the issue all alone. Anyhow if you have something
to get rid of within my driving range from western nevada I would love
to rescue some of these from the scrap heap. FYI I am not in it to make
any money in fact its all out of pocket for me that I will never see
back its more of a labor of love for these old beasts.

feel free to contact me at my email w9jcm at arrl.net

john