[BC] Vonage?

Andy Soule andysoule at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 11:19:03 CST 2008

I think it varies a lot by location.  DSL was horrible at my
home.  Vonage worked, mostly, unless anything else was using the
connection, and QOS settings didn't help a whole lot.  Switched to
Time-Warner Cable, and it has been fabulous.  Two vonage lines in use
and kids watching youtube videos all at the same time is no problem.

In a message dated 1/25/2008 11:25:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,