[BC] Electronic ignition

Mark W. Croom markc at kjly.com
Mon Jan 28 14:42:32 CST 2008

I don't know if this is what you mean, but if I jam the key into the ignition
of my 2000 Windstar and turn it quickly there is a very real delay before the
starter engages. It feels "wrong" to me, but that's that way it is.

On the other hand, if I just move a little more slowly I don't get "ahead" of
the computer and it feels fine.

It definitely doesn't work like my old Galaxie 500. Only the starter switch
was digital in that thing  ;-)

The Windstar gets a lot better mileage, tho.

Mark
MN