[BC] Talk Radio losing influence?

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Thu Jan 31 10:43:50 CST 2008

Many countries have a Department of Propaganda. The United States
doesn't need one because the media publishes everything the
Government provides. One can follow the path of discourse through the
entire scheme. A large company needs to make more money or lay off
workers. Its lobbyist visit congress and next we know there is an
environmental study that shows that Boeing needs to re-engine the
KC-135. NPR mysteriously picks this up as a reduction in greenhouse
gasses and starts educating the masses to they are not opposed to
spending more billions in the "Military Industrial Complex" that
Eisenhower warned us about. Even the newspapers don't bother to tell
us that Boeing needs some additional work between new airplane
releases or else it will have to lay off workers. Instead, it parrots
NPR's "study" with interspersed government "releases" to show how
Boeing, with the government's help, is saving the planet. The cycle
continues. Neither Limbaugh nor O'Reilly count. They just p!
  arrot w
hat they have been spoon-fed by the government to support their
specialized "perspectives." The secret source approaches and says,
"Hey! Wanna buy a watch?"

--
Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson