[BC] Audacity, and what was the other one?

Tom Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 17:27:38 CST 2008

Google-fu shows Audacity as the top five hits; followed by WavePad, from
NCH SwiftSound.   While I haven't tried it - I'm happy with Audacity - I
have used and still use other programs from these folks... and support
is pretty good, if needed.

http://www.nch.com.au/wavepad/

 From the FAQs:

http://www.nch.com.au/wavepad/faq.html

Q. Is WavePad really free?

Yes. We make WavePad free in the hope you will like it and buy WavePad
Masters Edition in the future.

The free version of WavePad also has the additional features of WavePad
Master's Edition enabled for a 14-day free trial after the software is
first installed. If you choose not to purchase the WavePad Master's
Edition license upgrade at the end of the free trial period, the
advanced features will be disabled but the standard WavePad features
will continue to work.

HTH

Tom S.